BOURGOGNE FRANCHE-COMTE, territory of industrial excellence in the heart of Europe
The french Bourgogne Franche-Comté Chamber of Commerce and Industry supports the companies of its area in their national and international development.
It brings together industrial companies specialized in the mechanics, plastics, microtechnologies and in the industrial equipments for automotive, railway, energy, aeronautical and medical business lines.
They’re also specialists in neat finish for luxury goods and more particularly for the watchmaking industry.
The « Bourgogne Franche-Comté » region is not only famous for its wines and gastronomy.
This Territory of industrial excellence in the heart of Europe, is also:
– The 1st French region for cutting and stamping
– The 2nd French region for the manufacture of molds, models and tools,
– The 3rd French region for metallurgy, bar turning and the machine tools manufacturing
– The 4th French region for the treatment and coating of metals
– The 5th French region for the plastic industry.
Find an illustration of our talents on booth C84 in hall 7