Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, also referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR“), we inform you that the personal data you voluntarily make available to SENAF S. r.l. (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company” or “SENAF”) will be processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in any case, with the principles of confidentiality that inspire the Company’s activities.
Categories of processed data
SENAF will process the following categories of data you provide:
- Personal informations: first name, last name, date of birth;
- Contact data: residence or home address and contact details (telephone, email address);
- Professional position data;
- IP address.
Purposes of data processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- registration to the “Forms” on the site for participation in SENAF initiatives or events;
- fulfillments related to legal obligations to which the Company is subject;
- processing of statistical and market studies and research;
- organization and holding of events and meetings, including those of a promotional nature, as well as meetings, including personalized meetings, with other sector operators and/or exhibitors by making your data available to them;
- sending of informative and promotional communications, also of a commercial nature, of advertising material also relating to subsequent years’ editions of the same trade fair event, of offers of goods and services by mail, internet, telephone, e-mail, SMS from Italy or abroad (including from countries outside the European Union) by the Company or by natural or legal entities that collaborate in the Company’s business activities, by companies specializing in telemarketing, by parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliates of the Tecniche Nuove Group, of which SENAF is part.
Provision of data. Consequences in case of failure to confer
With reference to the purposes highlighted in point a) and b) of Article 2 above, the provision of data is mandatory. Your refusal and/or the provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information would result in:
- the inability to register for this “Form” and thus the inability to use the services for which it was intended;
- the failure of the results of the processing of personal data to correspond to the obligations imposed by current legislation, including – where applicable – tax law.
- otherwise, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points c) and d) of Article 2 above, the provision of data is optional, and failure to provide the data will only result in the impossibility for the Company to send communications related to the sale of services similar to those purchased, to process statistics and carry out research activities, as well as to send communications for promotional and advertising purposes.
Data processing methods
Personal data will be processed by means of suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Recipients or Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data may come to the attention of the shareholders, members of the board of directors or other administrative body and, in any case, the Data Protection Officer, the External Managers and/or the Data Processors and/or the Data Trustees designated by SENAF in the performance of their duties.
Your personal data may be communicated to any subjects that provide SENAF with services or performances instrumental to the purposes indicated in paragraph 1 above such as, merely by way of example, parent, subsidiary, investee and/or associated companies; subjects, entities and/or companies that manage and/or participate in the management and/or maintenance of the websites and electronic and/or telematic tools used by us.
Your personal data may possibly be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, including to countries outside the European Union where the Company may pursue its interests.
Transfer to non-EU countries, apart from cases where this is guaranteed by Commission Adequacy Decisions, is done in such a way as to provide appropriate and adequate Safeguards in accordance with Articles 46 or 47 or 49 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the same purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with the regulatory obligations applicable to the purposes.
Exercise of user’s rights
We inform you that at any time with regard to your data, you may exercise the rights provided within the limits and under the conditions set forth in Articles 7 and 15-22 of the GDPR.
For the exercise of these rights, described below, please contact the Data Controller at the email address email@example.com; such request will be provided appropriate feedback without delay within 30 (thirty) days.
In detail, the Interested Party has the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before revocation;
- to request from the Data Controller access, rectification or erasure (so-called “right to be forgotten”) of personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
- obtain data portability;
- file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if he/she believes his/her rights have been infringed.
Data controller, Responsibles for data protection
Senaf Srl – Gruppo Tecniche Nuove Spa
Registered Office: via Eritrea 21 – 20157 Milano
Operative Offices: via Eritrea 21 – 20157 Milano | via di Corticella 181/3 – 40128 Bologna
Responsibles for data protection
Registered Office and Operative Office: Via C. Goldoni, 1 – 20129 Milano
This policy will be subject to updates. Therefore, SENAF invites users who wish to know how their personal data are processed to periodically visit this page.